Terms and Conditions
Issued by Kidz Positive
The following terms and conditions govern the use of Kidz Positive online service including shopping and participation in promotions run by Kidz Positive. You can access this Agreement at any time from the bottom of any page on the site. All users, including those that buy from the site, are bound by these terms and conditions ("T&Cs"). By using the site, you recognize that you've read, accepted, and agreed to be bound by these T&Cs.
The site allows you, the user, to place electronic orders for one or more products on offer as long as such products are available and not sold out. Any order placed with Kidz Positive will be subject to approval by Kidz Positive, who reserves the right to decline any orders. The customer shall have no claim against Kidz Positive whatsoever in the event of an order being declined by Kidz Positive.
Customs Duties and Taxes
Intellectual Property Rights and Copyright
All intellectual property rights (including the name of Kidz Positive which is trademarked) is solely owned by Kidz Positive. You are only permitted to use material on this website if expressly authorized by Kidz Positive. Any unauthorized use of material on this website is strictly prohibited.
All content, trademarks, and data on this website, including but not limited to software, databases, text, graphics, icons, links, private information, designs and agreements, are the property of or under license of Kidz Positive. As such they are protected by local and international legislation and agreements.
Payment Terms for Special Orders
A deposit payment of 50% (70% in the case of customer branded goods) for goods valued at (ZAR) R1000 and over is compulsory.
Pricing of Kidz Positive Products
- All transactions between Kidz Positive and the customer are to be paid for in South African Rand (ZAR).
- Kidz Positive reserves the right to alter its pricing. New prices will be communicated to the customer prior to the placing of a purchase order.
- All prices on the Kidz Positive website are final. There are no additional charges with the exception of delivery fees, taxes, and duties imposed by certain countries on imported goods, for which the purchaser is liable.
Paying by Credit Card
We accept payments made by Visa and MasterCard credit and debit cards. When the order has been placed, the transaction details are presented to the bank for authorization of the payment amount.
If authorization is not obtained, the order is canceled. If authorization is obtained, payment is usually immediate. You guarantee that you are fully authorized to use the credit card for payment of your order and that there are sufficient funds in your credit card account to cover the costs of any transactions you complete on our website.
- Delivery of the Products shall occur upon full and final settlements of any amounts outstanding from the customer to Kidz Positive in respect of the products.
- The products ordered within South Africa will be delivered to you within 3 working days unless otherwise communicated by Kidz Positive.
- Kidz Positive will not be held responsible for any of the customers losses, breakages, or delays caused by contingencies beyond the control of Kidz Positive.
- Kidz Positive does not accept any responsibility for products damaged during transit/delivery or for lost or stolen products.
- Kidz Positive is entitled to suspend any delivery whilst the customer is in breach of any of these T&Cs.
Return of Products by Customers
If we accidentally deliver the wrong product to you, or if the product is not as described on the website, please notify us and we will collect the product at no charge. Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will at your choice deliver the correct product to you as soon as possible (if the correct product is available); or credit your account with the purchase price of the product within 10 days of the return (or refund you if that is your preference).
Refunds to Customers
- Refunds made in terms of canceled orders will be equal to the original purchase price, provided that Kidz Positive reserves the right to deduct or off-set against such refund any costs incurred by the acceptance and reimbursement on the original payment.
- Unwanted products can be returned provided that the product is in the original packaging, which must be undamaged and the product in its original condition.
- Gift vouchers are not refundable.
- Please note that we only refund to the payment method that you originally used – i.e payment by credit card will be refunded to the same credit card.
Limitation of Liabilities
Kidz Positive, its suppliers or anyone else who has been involved in the creation, manufacture, production, or delivery of the products shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages, costs or losses (including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits or revenue, business interruption and/or loss of information).